Thursday 9 June 2011

Balmazujvaros, Hungary, 2nd June, 2011

Holiday finished, today we travel home.

Still we are up and out by 06.00 hours for a wander around local to the hotel.

Seeing

Crested Lark
Great Spotted Woodpecker
Black Redstart

Spotted Flycatcher
Serin


                             Spotted Flycatcher


                             Serin


                             Crested Lark


    Black Redstart


    Great Spotted Woodpecker
Back to hotel at 08.00 hours, no extras to pay, it was all inclusive !

Picked up at 09.00 hours by Arpad and then taken to Budapest for our flight home arriving back in Luton at about 16.00 hours.

Total birds seen by me on this 7 days  =   81 species

Birds photographed for Website  =   42 species


I think I can say that this holiday has been the most busiest, exciting, productive birding adventure that both myself and M.S. could have dreamed off. You could not have written the script.

My gratefull thanks to Saker Tours, Mr. Janos Olah and all his staff who organised and looked after us so well.

I know I will return to Hungary at my first opportunity !

No comments:

Post a Comment